CRE welcomes and encourages feedback from youth and community members. We acknowledge that receiving feedback is essential to ensuring that CRE is responsive to community concerns and is able to grow in a good way. Where possible, CRE encourages community members to direct their feedback to the appropriate department.
- For Indigenous Knowledge and Curriculum: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Centre for Indigenous Policy and Research: email@example.com
- For the Youth Reconciliation Initiative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For overall CRE operations/processes: email@example.com
In instances where community members want to submit anonymous, sensitive or confidential feedback, please follow this process:
- Feedback can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback will remain confidential and will only be used to raise and address issues of concern within CRE.
- Feedback is automatically sent to CRE’s external legal advisors (Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP) who will then forward emails to the board of directors.
- The community member will be contacted to acknowledge receipt of the email, request more information if necessary, and to advise of any steps going forward (i.e. timelines for a response, mediation policies if necessary, and a resolution process).