CRE welcomes and encourages feedback from youth and community members. We acknowledge that receiving feedback is essential to ensuring that CRE is responsive to community concerns and can grow in a good way. Where possible, CRE encourages community members to direct their feedback to the appropriate department.
- Centre for Indigenous Policy and Research: email@example.com
- Community Relations & Solidarity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRE Operations & Processes: email@example.com
- Impact & Granting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategy: email@example.com
In instances where community members want to submit anonymous, sensitive or confidential feedback, please follow this process:
- Feedback can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback will remain confidential and will only be used to raise and address issues of concern within CRE.
- Feedback is automatically sent to CRE’s external legal advisors (Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP) who will then forward emails to the board of directors.
- The community member will be contacted to acknowledge receipt of the email, request more information if necessary, and advise of any steps going forward (i.e. timelines for a response, mediation policies if necessary, and a resolution process).