Congratulations to the 2020 cohort of Indigenous Youth Policy School Grads! We are proud of your accomplishments, your effort and your hard work!
Joining us to wish the grads a well-deserved congratulations are past Policy School speakers:
- Marie Wilson, Commissioner TRC of Canada 2009-15
- Melissa Dane, First Nations Information Governance Centre
- Jean-Pierre Morin, Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Natan Obed, President of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami
- Honourable Carolyn Bennett, Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations
- MediaStyle Team
While this chapter closes, another opens. We look forward to all you will do in the future. The pathway forward leads to success. You are the future leaders. Your time is now! Know that we will always be there for you, #PolicyPals forever!